What we do
Twintag believes in the power of Product-Led Communication: companies leverage our SaaS customer experience platform to add a hyper-personalized digital dimension to their physical products. Two-way product QR codes to connect, share and engage with customers.
Since our foundation in 2017, we’ve grown into a team with BIG ambitions for the future, and we’d love for you to become a part of our journey!
In practice, your challenges will be to…
- Uncover and understand customer needs, and scope the PLC solution requirements to address these needs
- Take the lead in solution sessions with our customers during our PLC Sprints
- Recommend a solution that optimizes value for both the customer and Twintag
- Write the design documentation for said PLC solutions and communicate this to the development team
- Collaborate with our development team to ensure high-quality development, quality assurance and deployment of the PLC solutions and the Twintag platform
- Assist with and lead pre-sales solution sessions with potential customers, internationally
- Manage our clients’ projects from need identification to quality assurance and delivery
- Help shape the Twintag product by gathering customer feedback and prioritizing improvements. Be the continuous bridge between the client and our development team.
- Evaluate the B2B SaaS industry, the market, and the competition. Monitor and evaluate trends.
We're looking for someone willing to take on broad responsibility. As our company grows you'll be able to grow according to your strengths and personal preferences.
Do you check most of the boxes below?
- Account management experience in a B2B SaaS environment, preferably in a startup
- Experience working in an agile digital product environment
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- You have strong decision-making skills and are able to make data-driven decisions
- You have knowledge about researching customers’ needs
- Project management skills, including ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Client relationship management skills: good at understanding clients’ needs, establishing credibility and building long term relationships with clients
- Experience communicating to senior stakeholders of Enterprise clients
- Empathy towards our customers
- Attention to details and time management
- Proactively follows up with clients and team members to ensure timelines are met.
- Leadership potential
- A drive to learn and improve both yourself and our product
- Very fluent in English both written and spoken, Dutch and French are a plus
We’ll offer you…
…a helluva ride! We’re on a mission to put Product-Led Communication on the map, and our international ambitions prove that we’re serious about it.
- Next to a flexible and attractive compensation package, you’ll find a passionate and high-paced team environment, an unlimited playground allowing you to leverage your make-it-happen attitude on a daily basis
- You will be a key profile in putting the Twintag brand out there & feeding our inbound channel
- There is a flexible approach towards working location and mobility; Twintag HQ is in Herentals and we operate teams in the US and India.