What we do
Twintag believes in the power of Product-Led Communication: companies leverage our SaaS customer experience platform to add a hyper-personalized digital dimension to their physical products. Two-way product QR codes to connect, share and engage with customers. We are a well funded, fast growing organization and one of the leading companies in the field of customer experience platforms. Twintag is looking to hire a talented Sales Development Representative to join our US team. Your work will focus on outbound sales strategy and lead generation is your priority. You are the first point of contact for all new prospective clients and will identify and qualify sales opportunities as an integral part of our team. Since our foundation in 2017, we’ve grown into a team of Twintaggers with BIG ambitions for the future, and we’d love for you to become a part of our journey!
In practice, your challenges will be to…
- Build and manage the lead development pipeline.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via networking, e-mail/e-marketing, cold-calling, LinkedIn and utilizing internet information sources.
- Create and conduct experiments and growth hacks to increase lead generation.
- Achieve or exceed goals for evaluations and first meetings on a monthly basis.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call.
- Develop superior customer service relationships with prospects.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Twintag's value proposition and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers.
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Provide weekly activity report to management.
- Update lead status and prospect interaction in our Pipedrive CRM
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure potential customers get a top-notch story, aptly tuned to their reality.
Do you check most of the boxes below?
- I have experience in sales or business development, ideally in the B2B SaaS or enterprise software space.
- I can understand and successfully promote a technical offering and solution.
- I am not afraid to pick up a phone and make a cold call.
- I’m results-driven and relish the challenge of beating ambitious targets.
- I have a natural flair with CRM tools (eg. Pipedrive, AirTable and Hubspot) and social media. I have a knack for growth hacking and love experimenting with new digital tools for lead generation.
- I master the “80-20 rule”: able to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects, prioritize work assignments, critical tasks, and routine work to maximize results in a fast-paced, results-driven team environment.
- I have impeccable communication skills, both written and oral.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications
- I’m a self-starter and quick (self-)learner who thrives on ‘organized chaos’.
- Startup DNA runs through my veins! I’m not afraid of taking initiative and approaching work with a sense of urgency.
- First and foremost, it excites me to co-create the journey and company culture that will take Twintag to the next level!
We’ll offer you…
…a helluva ride! We’re on a mission to put Product-Led Communication on the map, and our international ambitions prove that we’re serious about it. This is not only an opportunity to grow with our company but to be one of the first members of the US team. Next to a flexible and attractive compensation package, including a significant
results-driven component, you’ll find a passionate and high-paced team environment, an unlimited playground allowing you to leverage your make-it-happen attitude on a daily basis. There is a flexible approach towards working location and mobility in the US with plenty of interaction with our HQ in Belgium.